Regulations for Community Use of
- Any organization or individual desiring to use District
facilities shall complete an online application and submit it w/ the
proper documentation attached.
- The district reserves the right of first claim to the
use of its own property. Cancellations may be issued with or without
due notice. All approvals are to be granted with this understanding.
- In no case will those who have been granted permits
assign, transfer, sublet, or charge a fee to others for the use of school
Groups or persons will not be
granted permits when the request is for activities or programs not authorized
by Board policy.
- Users must take reasonable steps to ensure orderly
behavior and will be responsible for paying for all damage associated with
their use of the facility or equipment.
- The District reserves the right to request payment of
estimated fees in advance.
- Use of tobacco is prohibited. All users are
responsible for complying with this regulation.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances will not
be permitted on District property at any time.
- The user shall be fully responsible for all loss or
damage to District property, including property of students and employees.
- A school custodian shall be on duty whenever a facility
is being used. The custodian’s overtime, including clean up time,
will be charged at the appropriate hourly rate.
- Responsibility for enforcement of rules and regulations
concerning use of District Facilities rests with the user group, and any
infractions of the above regulations may be grounds for refusing to grant
subsequent requests for the use of District facilities.
- Corridors, exits and stairways must be free of
obstructions at all times. Exits are to be lighted when facilities
are in use. Members of audience or spectators must never stand or sit
so they block exits, stairways, or aisle ways.
- The District will not be responsible for any loss of
valuables or personal property.
- Non-marking gym shoes must be worn when using any
Supervision of Rented
- Each group requesting the use of District facilities
must use the services of a District Custodian and must pay for such
- Each Group requesting the use of District facilities
must indicate an individual, satisfactory to the administrator in charge
of the building, who will serve in a supervisory capacity during the use
of the District Facilities.
- Supervisors are responsible for the enforcement of all
rules and procedures regarding the use of District facilities.